Host your memorable celebration in one of our seaside Sonoma wedding venues at Timber Cove Inn.
Perched on a cliff overlooking the wild California coast, Timber Cove Inn is the perfect setting for your ocean view Sonoma Coast wedding. Say “I do” outdoors on our stunning events lawn overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Then, dance the night away under the stars on our Ansel Adams redwood deck with sweeping ocean and coastal views.
Oceanfront Wedding Venues in Northern California
- Situated on a bluff next to Timber Cove, The Events lawn is a secluded space sheltered from traditional Pacific Ocean wind gusts.
- The Ansel Adams room accommodates up to 65 people for a wedding. Featuring spectacular panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, this event space also has an attached ocean view redwood deck. A top choice among Sonoma wedding sites, Timber Cove Inn offers the most scenic space for your special day.
- The Seqouia Lounge is an open space cradled in a warm wooden structure featuring an oversized fireplace, a redwood bar and accommodates up to 120 guests.
- Perhaps the most scenic of all our Sonoma wedding venues, the Events Lawn also connects to Timber Cove Inn’s panoramic hiking trails.
- Timber Cove Inn’s signature restaurant, Alexander’s is the ideal place for fine dining with views of the Pacific Ocean and our popular fire pit while watching the sunset.
A Culinary Feat
Devised to service numerous tastes and lifestyles, the Sonoma catering services at Timber Cove Inn are well rounded and superb. Pairing customized menus with winning views, your event experience will be both appetizing and beautiful. Choose from our three unique Sonoma wedding catering packages—each featuring the freshest and finest of local fare and gourmet cuisine.
To view a PDF of our Sonoma wedding catering packages, please click here.
To inquire further about our professional Sonoma caterers and services at Timber Cove Inn, please contact us.
Preferred Vendors: Sonoma Weddings and Events
Your wedding in Sonoma should be about you. Let Timber Cove Inn recommend its preferred Sonoma wedding vendors coordinate all the details so that you may spend your wedding day concentrating on yourself, your future, and your loved ones. View our preferred vendors for Sonoma weddings below and contact them at your convenience for more information, pricing, and samples.
Flowers by Natasha, www.gualalaflowers.com 707.884.9414
Swingfish, email@example.com 707.847.3163
The Hot Frittatas, www.hotfrittatas.com 707.526.7763
Luke Snyder, www.lukesnyderstudio.com, 707.235.1551
Ron Bolander, www.ronbolander.com 707.884.9423
Mick Paul, www.mickpaul.com 707.882.1821
Tabitha Deering, www.tabithadeeringphotography.com 707.865.3029
Robin Parrott, www.robinparrott.com 707.280.3564
Norah Burrows, www.norahburrows.com 707.824.1602
Judith Pietromartire, www.pietromartire.com 415.299.0682
Susan Adler, www.susanadler.com (415) 302-4970
Candace Moore, Shining Ceremonies, www.shiningone.com 707.972.0606
Bryan Hargis, firstname.lastname@example.org 707.571.1987
Encore Events, www.encoreeventsrentals.com 707.763.3322
Wine Country Party & Events, www.winecountryparty.com 707.940.6060
Raymond’s Bakery, www.raymonds-bakery.com 707.632.5335
Patisserie Angelica, www.patisserieangelica.com 707.827.7998
Cavaliere’s Baker, 707.546.1047
Divine Delights - Petits Fours, www.divinedelights.com 800.443.2836
Illusions Lighting, www.illusionslighting.com 707.938.4382
Lux Productions, www.thelux.com 707.224.8995
California Wine Tours, www.californiawinetours.com 800.294.6386
Ultimate Limosine Service, www.ultimatelimoservice.com 707.766.8500